Friday, March 28, 2008

Heads will roll

I think its the PMS. I'm feeling super angry today for no bloody good reason- well there is ONE good reason and I've already prepared myself for a showdown on Wednesday when HE comes back from Philippines.

I'm really gonna TARUK you in your place buddy-boy. Don't mess with me, I've had enough of bending over backwards for you but when you start (mis)using the other staff's kindness and expect the team to cover for you, mean 'ole Office Manager has to set you straight. If my mood is terpleot that day, I may just get you sacked (since you're on your FINAL WARNING anyway). Let me chew on whether we should cover your backside one more time. Hrmph.

****

So after a blasting from me, AGAIN he says

"Sorry I really promise it won't happen again. I will go to the bike shop on my own time"...

and

"I told boss, I will give my 100% when I am here. I already put AJI in the back of my mind"...

and

"Anytime you need me to work on weekends, just let me know. As long as I have some advance notice to tell my wife, I will be here to work"

But do we believe him?

As my Gallery Supervisor aptly puts "He's all talk, no action".