Monday, March 24, 2008

Before & After

BEFORE
Chunks and chunks of unhealthy carpet that has been contributing to Arissa's allergy.











AFTER
I likey!!






























Bilrich came highly recommended by 2 family members who had good experiences with their service. Our project coordinator, May, was excellent and it was a smooth-sailing transaction from Day 1. She came to our house and gave us a quotation on the spot and followed up tenaciously. She was on top of all my other extra requests thrown at her.

The only thing I would suggest is to pop down thei warehouse to pick out your flooring AND skirting as the latter is limited in colours and you may not get the same colour flooring and skirting if you're not careful.

They can do your floor on weekends and PHs. We required them to tear out our carpet and fill the huge gap between my wall and toilet door but they got everything completed in 8hours, ready for me to move back in.

The room is looking like a proper hotel room, compliments hubby and I am one satisfied customer.