Thursday, June 19, 2014

Revenge of the Bored

Every June hols, the kids would demand a holiday. And every June hols, my work load in the office increases exponentially- thats the law of Murphy. I can spend my first Quarter twiddling my thumb, then boom! May comes round and we're all suddenly swamped. This June I am juggling 8 different projects which again means no vacay for the kid on term break. Poor girl.

However we did promise her the one thing she has been asking for since January, if she pulls her grades up dramatically. So when she went from an epic fail to near full marks for Math, its only fair I keep my side of the deal. 


Over and over again we went on this 3D Transformer ride. She doesn't seem to tire of it and the waiting time was well within my threshold so off we go up and down, round and round, getting sprayed with water and blasted with hot air, pulled down from tall buildings and dodging metal dogs (dunno what they're called: can you tell I'm not much of a Transformer fan?). And we also have a new fan: 


..who was so scared to get on this but then was yelling her lungs out in glee through out and at the end! HAHAHAHA


Playdate prototype 1.1 done, next one shall be Adventure Cove. Or somewhere Far Far Away please...?