Thursday, July 31, 2008

A busy whizzend



It was a hot sunday and the 3 of us seeked refuge in the air-conditioned bedroom, Arissa is impersonating 'Eeyore' by grunting until she's hoarse. :p


I just realised that all my videos are of Arissa either lounging at home or in bed. Yes, we are lazy parents but that does not mean I coop her up at home on weekends- heh.

Last Sat, *I* (as hubby still on project- argh!!!), as part of the Mummy gang, went to Kak Rani's condo to let loose the overactive kiddos- 5 in all. They swam, they ate, they shat, they dripped syrup water all over Kak Rani's marble floor, they vomitted, they peed (not in any order) and at the end of it, Arissa slept fitfully from 8pm to 10am... *zzzz*

On Sun, we took her to a wedding held at The HortPark, first time there for me! She ran around in the big hall and the garden outside with Nana and Shabanah whilst I enjoyed the Putri Catering delicacies. By 6pm, she's snoozing in the car all the way home *yeay*. Then up again at 8pm for a little walk to the pasar malam nearby.

I am pooped... my weekend seemed to whizz on by. So see, we're not THAT lazy... we just love our bed that much.

:)