Friday, May 14, 2010

Ho-Hum

Lets see now...

High fever - check
Runny nose - check
Cough - check
Rashes - check
Sore eyes - check
Sore throat - check

...which makes me deduce, if we were living in the era before the advent of penicillin the lot of us would have long perished. *cough cough*

But on to more exciting things, Sofia will be turning 1 soon.



And although I will stop here before I go into the whole "how fast time flies" monologue, I can't stop myself from wishing she would stay my baby forever. Like Bill Cosby wrote in his book "you will always have a soft spot for your last one"..

And although I'm not a fan of big birthday bashes for 1 year olds (I mean, seriously its more for the Parents than the bub), I now have a chance to right the deflated birthday party that was Arissa's 1st.

I manage people and projects for a living, surely I can coordinate one birthday party, dammit.

*takes out notebook* now... where should the planning start...

Post-script
Did a little bit of research online (c'mon its Friday, I'm allowed to 'eat snake' riiight) and found this fantastic site to share:
http://yourhomebasedparties.com