Friday, January 02, 2009

Our NY announcement

We had planned our NYE celebrations 2 weeks in advance- Hafidz & I, Sapna & Anil. And yet I welcomed the arrival of 2009 in bed, hearing faintly the fireworks from nearby Johor Bahru and fire crackers from the sparse gathering of people downstairs. My phone, left on the dresser, is being spammed with NY wishes I'm sure but I could barely reach over for it. Arissa is happily reading (loudly) her Thomas & Friends book and the hubby is in the living room watching National Geographic.

I had just puked bucketfuls and could barely move my tired body.. Yes, I'm 13 weeks pregnant and all I want to do these days is sleep all day (and night), but at the rate things are going neither will happen anytime soon.

Where is the honeymoon period called The 2nd Trimester?! (';')