Thursday, September 28, 2006

Pictures

Things happening over the past month:

Mel and I call each other 'twin' simply cos we were both skinny, gawky and terribly ugly in secondary school. 15 years later, this one has blossomed into a real knock-out and her wedding day is a day before my 1st year anniversary- nice timing! Her husband and I go way back- we knew each other as schoolmates since we were 6 and scraping our knees. So to Karman & Mel, I'm so happy this finally happened.. I've waited a whole year for it!!



Used to be 5, and now there are 4... Me, Suraya, Rifqi, Sanah, Syifaa on a typical bday outing- where we all stuff ourselves and talk cock and laugh all night long. Fidza, just so you know.. u were sorely missed!!



Suraya at 5 month pregnant- can't see a damn thing and she still insists on wearing her heels. I'm so glad I'm sharing this pregnancy with you, pompan giler, and there's someone I can call and ask "Ey, are you fasting today? I'm feeling woozy, shall we go grab lunch?" ooaaahahahaha!



A Mehendhi party for Nitya who's getting married in Seam Reap Angkor Wat temple. What a spectacular wedding it will be. But I'll be so big the airline people will not allow me past baggage clearance. I hope you like your prezzie and put it to good use? *wink*



~The End~