Saturday, June 22, 2013

Still Alive & Kickin'

Hell no, I haven't abandoned this blog. I'm keeping it for sentimental reasons.. and also for the fact that my memory fails me constantly at 35.

So its a little slow getting updates, whaddya expect with a full time job and 3 kids- one of which is in P1 and comes home with a regular stream of homework.. I ain't giving up just yet :), but I keep writing half a post before I get called away from the lappy- be it for a BF or a meeting, same to me.

So Aidan is 8 months now, he is crawling forwards, he has 3 teeth (2 bottom and 1 top right) and he speeds around in his walker like a Fast & Furious extra. There is very little crying these days as he is more settled into a routine- up at 7am, breakfast, milk, lunch, milk, snack, BF, asleep at 830pm. If the weather is good, the Helper takes him out on walks and also to get him used to his pram. And I bought a brand new pram for him too, seeing the girls' McLaren is disintegrating in places. Last kopek, says the Hubster so we 'invested' in a 2013 Quinny Zapp Extra in Camouflage- the pram of my desire *contented smile*

Will upload pictures soon, if not, go straight to FB and browse. Ok, signing off so can get the girls off Gumball and into bed.