Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Under House Arrest

G-whizz has it been 2 months since my last posting.. and 2 months of bliss it had been. No laptop, no emails, all I do is BF day and night. Ha.

The confinement period is spent at Mum's, thanks to her kind soul for welcoming me back into her home and feeding and caring for me like the only daughter that I am. I believe I was spoilt in that 2 months, even though I was sans hubby during the period from the lack of space in my old room, but I had 2 spare pair of hands to pass Aidan to whenever I needed to shower, eat, nap or watch dvds.

The Helper arrived on 12 November and was a big help in some ways although she was young and needed a lot of hands on training. I mean, seriously, after paying 5k I get a totally untrained maid??! The saving grace is that she is keen to learn and doesn't get offended when we get upset with her. The lucky thing is I have another 2 months of home leave before going back to work so she has to be independant by then.

The 7 day massage was heavenly.. and I got a few tips about my body. One of which is that I am still tres fertile and judging by the seat of my womb, the next one (if if if), would be a little girl. Gaaaahhh!!! Where is the gynae's number, I gotta book myself an IUD.

::Aidan at 5 days::