Monday, April 05, 2010

Tadaaa...

Got cranky in office one stressful day and decided I needed a Drastic.Change.

Immediately texted Omar @ Tresses Couture to check for an appointment. That man is perpetually busy and I haven't seen him in ages..

"Now" he replies. Now?! Ok now then. *gulp*

$65 later I have a do that takes all of 2.5 mins to whip into place, including blowdrying (yes, I timed it). No time for a colour just yet and 'sides I'm still b*feeding (speaking of which, I am soooo ready to give up and its only Month 10!!! Argh!)

Some days it behaves and I like it; other days it has a mind of its own. But the Redken Elastic Works 09 (RP: $45) works wonders to tame the mane (shameless product placement :p).


Now we look like sisters, don't we?? :)



PS: Omar & Sam are uniting next year. 2 words: About.Time.