Thursday, December 31, 2009

No Sun in Sunway Lagoon..

Hi everyone,

This is H-A-N-A A-W-I-TH-A, apologies for the lisp I still can't pronounce my Rs and Ss properly. Mummy has enrolled me in a phonics class though, so hopefully my tongue catches up soon.

We've just gotten back from KL where we spent 2 nights in Sunway Lagoon, 2 nights in Vistana Hotel and another night in Kakak Batrisya's house. It was a fantastic holiday but all that moving meant Mummy & bibik had to keep packing & unpacking. She says that's the NOT SO FUN part.

Anyhow, here're some pictures from Sunway Lagoon:






















Mummy got Adik T-O-F-I-A into the pool too and she loved it! Mummy says she is a waterbaby just like me, way back when!!




Brrr.. this water is c-o-l-d!


















We got out of the pool when it started to rain heavily and Mummy, Aunty Bana and Daddy went for fish spa whilst T-OF-I-A and me napped.




















On the 3rd day, Mummy took us to Aunty Fidza's house in Sering Ukay. She is Mum's bestie since forever and even though they live miles apart, they talk to each other almost daily. Which explains her exorbitant phonebill.

I love her house, its a 3-storey terrace and the basement is a kids playroom, which is my hangout place with Batrisya, Balqis and Haq.



















I didn't even mind when Aunty Fidza kidnapped Mummy for a 2h spa treatment. She came back 6 hours later, happy as pie after a romantic couple spa...



















...but NOT with Daddy!

























Afterwards we went for a chow session (we've been on a binge-fest since we got here- Carl's Junior, Tony Roma's.... but Mummy is still stick thin!). This time, after much deliberation with Aunty Fidza- Ikea?? Chillis?? TGIFridays??- Mummy picked Teppanyaki. And they ordered 7 plates between them- the gluttons.





















And that rounds up our mini retreat. We'll be back again kissin' cousins! Hip hip hooray!




















see how round my face is??! I need to lose all this holiday weight asap! xoxo